boleh pandang pandang

Sunday, February 20, 2011

S.E.K.O.L.A.H

what a nice sunday today ~

ah, according to my post tittle, now i would like to share some stories about a building called SCHOOL.
eh eh, no no. actually this is not about school, but more to my feelin, my mood of school.

erhh, yesterday i had my beautiful holiday. i went to telok batik with my dear sisters and friends, having soo much fun. i ignored my probs. my jobs. and my my my everything except FUN. we shared foods, play together and laugh. very nice time.
and todayyy, i'm having my empty holiday. oh GOD. 
woke up at 10. get bathed and eat. then cleaned the house and do some house chores. feels like the time runs slowly. seriously. and the most bored thing was, all my family were out. my dad out with his friends, to KL. my sis follow her friend to ipoh, buying new things i guess. and in the evening, my mum left me alone, went to angah's house. OHHHH what a boring day ! coped in the NO-LIGHT-ROOM all the day. smile to the monitor, talks to the speaker. 
like a stupidcraze woman. 
okay, lets forget it.

ehm, lets cont about school. as all of u know, tumoro is MONDAY ! yeayy ! 
oh my, why suddenly im happy with monday ? actually, im totally UNHAPPY when it comes to monday. because ? because i've to wake up earlier, i've to get bath at 6am (or else, my dad will scream at me) then i have to dress in school uniform, breakfast and wear shoes in the car (which has become my habit) . GREAT huh ? i feel very very very great. in 5-10 minutes, my car will stop infront of SMKDARY. 

then, i'll walk through the path. get into the class. put on the bags at my place. and walk again, go to the assembly venue. THAT IS MY ROUTINE AS A STUDENT since form 1 to form 6, at the same school. wth, always the same, for 7years. sobss sobss. 

'SCHOOL IS A BULIDING WITH FOUR WALLS AND TOMORROW INSIDE' -goerge santayana.
i used this quote in my SPM english essay and i got A for the result. teheee. okay, as mentioned in the nice qoute, school is a place where we gain knowledges. experiences. and friends. in school, we learn how to be a HUMAN, we learn the respect, humanity, and love. teachers teach us and bring us to the world where we never know its existence. they show us how to please people around us, how to organise our life and how to do the best for our own sake. very unrepliable. we'll never know how to pay their kindness, right ?
it's a lie if u say that u can forget ur school memories. a BIG LIE. (unless u're invloved in a big crash and lost ur memory ;p ). im pretty sure that all of us keep sooo much memories of school. for myself, i never and will never forget my schooltime. i met my first love (monkeylove) in my second year high school. i met my true friends since the first time i put on my feet at the school. and for sure, i get to know myself and i grow here, in the lovely sweety school. hehee. 
well, as the sweet memory, school also is the witness for the bad momenta happen in my schoolife. too many bad things here. and i cant finish story it even when the laptop burns because i typed too much. haha.
 tears, laugh, smiles, anger, dissappoinment and love.
 all happen in school. 
memories that will never ever fade. 
so yea, let it be in our mind. let it fill our brain. but dunt let it control us =)

this year is my last year being a schooler. of course la kan, there will be no second chance to get into form6 again right ? so nina, this is ur last chance ! this is the right time to show that u'll be a successfull schooler. dunt let ur laziness, ur stupidity control ur world. time changes , so people do.
 lets get motivated, create a wonderful life that start in ur schooltime. 

-entry berbahsa penjajah ini perlu ditegur sekiranya terdapat penggunaan bahsa yang salah. IM NOT A GOOD ENGLISHER ok .

2 comments:

-wAn- said...

i'm an englisher~

nina nasaruddin said...

a good englisher ? teach me please =)